How does the baler work?
Time-saving and easy waste handling
- Fill your plastic or cardboard waste into the baler.
- A full-light indicator tells you when the chamber is full.
- Tie off and eject the finished bale.
- Remove the bale and store until collection.
As quiet as an air conditioner
Connect, monitor and analyze your equipment
With our BRA-IN monitoring solution you can make faster and better decisions while reducing your costs of operation*.
*Requires BRA-IN modem and subscription
Buy or rent?
- Buy - you pay and own it.
- Rent - for a limited period.
You can always combine with service packages for easy administration.
Service & maintenance
The right level of service is key to low operating cost over time.
We recommend that you make a service agreement to protect your investment. Contact us, we offer several service packages.
Questions asked about this baler
All our machines can be operated by everyone – also people under the age of 18 years. However, you must be 18 years or older to empty machines larger than our B3. Due to the built-in safety mechanisms, it only requires a short instruction before all employees can operate the machine safely.