How does the baler work?
Time-saving and easy waste handling
- Fill your plastic or cardboard waste into the baler.
- A full-light indicator tells you when the chamber is full.
- Tie off and eject the finished bale.
- Remove the bale and store until collection.
As quiet as an air conditioner
Connect, monitor and analyze your equipment
With our BRA-IN monitoring solution you can make faster and better decisions while reducing your costs of operation*.
*Requires BRA-IN modem and subscription
Buy or rent?
- Buy - you pay and own it.
- Rent - for a limited period.
You can always combine with service packages for easy administration.
Service & maintenance
The right level of service is key to low operating cost over time.
We recommend that you make a service agreement to protect your investment. Contact us, we offer several service packages.
Questions asked about this baler
We have our BRA-IN solution. A web portal for intelligent fleet monitoring based on data collected from a modem in your baler or compactor.
With BRA-IN you can:
• Get in control of your fleet of machines
• Receive a text message or email when a baler is full
• Advise your recycler directly about bales ready for collection or container to be emptied
• Tracking of the number of bales you produce over time
• Save time and money with remote service and troubleshooting
• Calculate on your Total Cost of Ownership