How does the baler work?
Time-saving and easy waste handling
- Fill your plastic or cardboard waste into the baler.
- A full-light indicator tells you when the chamber is full.
- Tie off and eject the finished bale.
- Remove the bale and store until collection.
As quiet as an air conditioner
Connect, monitor and analyze your equipment
With our BRA-IN monitoring solution you can make faster and better decisions while reducing your costs of operation*.
*Requires BRA-IN modem and subscription
Buy or rent?
- Buy - you pay and own it.
- Rent - for a limited period.
You can always combine with service packages for easy administration.
Service & maintenance
The right level of service is key to low operating cost over time.
We recommend that you make a service agreement to protect your investment. Contact us, we offer several service packages.
Questions asked about this baler
No, our balers are high quality machines, designed for minimum maintenance and low costs.
To keep the value of your equipment high and troubles away on the long term, we recommend a service agreement. We offer various service concepts – from a compulsory safety check once a year to a full-service agreement with all inclusive.
Learn more about our various service agreements here.